Notices for week beginning 14th December 2014
Details of regular service times.
||School Holy Communion
| ||6.30pm||Choir practice
| ||6.30pm||Choir club|
||9.30am ||Church cleaning
Next Sunday, Fourth Sunday of Advent.
Music includes 'Angel Gabriel' a Basque Carol and 'Ave Maria' by Caccini
- CHRISTMAS RAFFLE Tickets are now available from Barbara Lloyd. Plenty of prizes to be won.
- CAROLS AND PUNCH Monday 22nd December, 7pm. Tickets available from Geoff Williams or Stephen James. £5 each. Join us for a fun evening - listening to the choir, drinking punch, eating mince pies and even joining in with a few carols!
- FLOWER FUND This is now open for people to make a donation towards our Christmas flowers. Please pass any donations to one of our churchwardens or Val Heron. Thank you.
- DO YOU SHOP ONLINE? If so, please register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk and the retailers you shop with will make a donation to us AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU! We have raised over £70 so far. See Emma for more information
- YOUTH GROUP The Youth Group next meets Friday 16th January. Young people yr 5 and over very welcome. 7.30pm, 50p each. For more information please see Victoria Allen or contact her on 07742 632995 or see Moira Winder.
- PARKING As a courtesy to those who live in Cheadle Avenue can people please park in the car-park or on the church side of the road before parking on the resident's side. Thank You.
- LOGS Logs are available at £3/bag. So if you, family or friends have an open fire or wood burner please see Emma for a bag. With enough notice, home delivery may also be available for those without transport. So far we have raised £446!
- 100 CLUB Congratulations to last month's winners. This continues for both parishes, and raises important funds each month. Please see Eve (St Annes) or Sheila (St Pauls) to check that you are up-to-date with your subs. Thank you. Next draw: Christmas Day.
- NOTICES please Emma by 10am Wednesday morning if there are any notices for the weekly sheet. Also, don't forget to let her know if you want a name added/removed from the sick list.
- WEDDINGS & BAPTISMS To book your special service please contact Emma by phone (0151 228 2426) or to arrange an appointment.