Notices for week beginning 22nd February 2015
Details of regular service times.
||Lent Service: Stations of the Cross Mediations 1-3
||Holy Communion |
||9.30am ||Church Cleaning|
Next Sunday, Second Sunday of Lent Music includes: Psalm 130 & Turn back O man - Holst
- MAY FAYRE 4th MAY COUNTDOWN: 10 Weeks to go!
- RACE NIGHT 6th March there will be a race night to raise funds for the Choir's trip to the Czech Republic & their capital of Culture at Pilzen. All ages welcome. Tickets £3 available from Emma or Stephen James
- DO YOU SHOP ONLINE? If so, please register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk and the retailers you shop with will make a donation to us AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU! We have raised over £114 so far. See Emma for more information
- YOUTH GROUP The Youth Group next meets Friday 27th February. Young people yr 5 and over very welcome. 7.30pm, 50p each. For more information please see Victoria Allen or contact her on 07742 632995 or see Moira Winder.
- PARKING As a courtesy to those who live in Cheadle Avenue can people please park in the car-park or on the church side of the road before parking on the resident's side. Thank You.
- LOGS Logs are available at £3/bag. So if you, family or friends have an open fire or wood burner please see Emma for a bag. With enough notice, home delivery may also be available for those without transport. So far we have raised £484!
- 100 / 50 CLUB Congratulations to last month's winners. This continues for both parishes, and raises important funds each month. Please see Eve (St Annes) or Sheila (St Pauls) to check that you are up-to-date with your subs. Thank you. Next draw: 22nd February.
- NOTICES please Emma by 10am Wednesday morning if there are any notices for the weekly sheet. Also, don't forget to let her know if you want a name added/removed from the sick list.
- WEDDINGS & BAPTISMS To book your special service please contact Emma by phone (0151 228 2426) or to arrange an appointment.