Notices for week beginning 26th April 2015 - HE IS RISEN INDEED, ALLELUIA!!
Details of regular service times.
||Holy Communion |
Next Sunday, 5th Sunday of Easter Music includes: Psalm 148 & Blessed be the God and Father - Wesley
- MAY FAYRE 4th MAY COUNTDOWN: 1 Week to go!
- PUBLIC MEETING On Tuesday 12th May at 2.30pm in St Anne's Church. There will be a public meeting regarding the future of St Pauls. All are very welcome to attend to discover more about the future of the building, to ask any questions and hopefully gain answers to any queries you may have. If you are unable to attend but wish to ask a question then please email the Vicar: email@example.com before Tuesday 12th.
- QUIZ NIGHT On Saturday 9th May, 7pm. A family friendly evening with curry & drink to buy on the night. £3/ticket. All monies raised go towards the Choir's musical tour of Pilzen, Czech Republic in October.
- CONFIRMATION On Sunday 24th May St Anne's will be hosting a Confirmation Service at 11am. Please hold all our candidates in your prayers.
- DO YOU SHOP ONLINE? If so, please register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk and the retailers you shop with will make a donation to us AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU! We have raised over £147 so far. See Emma for more information
- YOUTH GROUP The Youth Group next meets Friday 22nd May. Young people yr 5 and over very welcome. 7.30pm, 50p each. For more information please see Victoria Allen or contact her on 07742 632995 or see Moira Winder.
- PARKING As a courtesy to those who live in Cheadle Avenue can people please park in the car-park or on the church side of the road before parking on the resident's side. Thank You.
- LOGS Logs are available at £3/bag. So if you, family or friends have an open fire or wood burner please see Emma for a bag. With enough notice, home delivery may also be available for those without transport. So far we have raised £484!
- 100 / 50 CLUB Congratulations to last month's winners. This continues for both parishes, and raises important funds each month. Please see Eve (St Annes) or Sheila (St Pauls) to check that you are up-to-date with your subs. Thank you. Next draw: 31st May.
- NOTICES please Emma by 10am Wednesday morning if there are any notices for the weekly sheet. Also, don't forget to let her know if you want a name added/removed from the sick list.
- WEDDINGS & BAPTISMS To book your special service please contact Emma by phone (0151 228 2426) or to arrange an appointment.