Notices for week beginning 17th May 2015 - HE IS RISEN INDEED, ALLELUIA!!
Details of regular service times.
||Morning Prayer |
||Marriage of Kieran Price and Claire Hodge
Next Sunday, Celebration of Pentecost with the Sacrament of Confirmation Music includes: O thou who camest - Stopford
- CONFIRMATION NEXT Sunday 24th May St Anne's will be hosting a Confirmation Service at 11am. Please note there is NO 10am service next Sunday. Please hold all our candidates in your prayers.
- DO YOU SHOP ONLINE? If so, please register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk and the retailers you shop with will make a donation to us AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU! We have raised over £152 so far. See Emma for more information
- YOUTH GROUP The Youth Group next meets Friday 19th June. Young people yr 5 and over very welcome. 7.30pm, 50p each. For more information please see Victoria Allen or contact her on 07742 632995 or see Moira Winder.
- PARKING As a courtesy to those who live in Cheadle Avenue can people please park in the car-park or on the church side of the road before parking on the resident's side. Thank You.
- LOGS Logs are available at £3/bag. So if you, family or friends have an open fire or wood burner please see Emma for a bag. With enough notice, home delivery may also be available for those without transport. So far we have raised £484!
- 100 / 50 CLUB Congratulations to last month's winners. This continues for both parishes, and raises important funds each month. Please see Eve (St Annes) or Sheila (St Pauls) to check that you are up-to-date with your subs. Thank you. Next draw: 31st May.
- NOTICES please Emma by 10am Wednesday morning if there are any notices for the weekly sheet. Also, don't forget to let her know if you want a name added/removed from the sick list.
- WEDDINGS & BAPTISMS To book your special service please contact Emma by phone (0151 228 2426) or to arrange an appointment.