Notices for week beginning 23rd November 2014
Details of regular service times.
| ||6.30pm||Choir practice
| ||6.30pm||Choir club|
||9.30am ||Church cleaning & set up for Christmas fayre
||11am ||Church Christmas Fayre
Next Sunday, First Sunday of Advent.
Music includes 'Adam lay ybounden' by Ord and 'O thou central orb' by Wood.
- CHRISTMAS FAYRE THIS Saturday 29th November, 11am-3pm. Various craft stalls and plenty of food. Do come along and get some early Christmas presents!
- CHRISTMAS RAFFLE Tickets are now available from Barbara Lloyd. Plenty of prizes to be won.
- TOY SERVICE On Sunday 7th December we shall be taking a collection of toys and gifts for the children within Liverpool who otherwise may not receive a Christmas present.
- DO YOU SHOP ONLINE? If so, please register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk and the retailers you shop with will make a donation to us AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU! See Emma for more information
- PARKING As a courtesy to those who live in Cheadle Avenue can people please park in the car-park or on the church side of the road before parking on the resident's side. Thank You.
- LOGS Logs are available at £3/bag. So if you, family or friends have an open fire or wood burner please see Emma for a bag. With enough notice, home delivery may also be available for those without transport. So far we have raised £436!
- 100 CLUB Congratulations to last month's winners. This continues for both parishes, and raises important funds each month. Please see Eve (St Annes) or Sheila (St Pauls) to check that you are up-to-date with your subs. Thank you. Next draw: 30th November.
- YOUTH GROUP The Youth Group next meets Friday 12th December. Young people yr 5 and over very welcome. 7.30pm, 50p each. For more information please see Victoria Allen or contact her on 07742 632995 or see Moira Winder.
- NOTICES please Emma by 10am Wednesday morning if there are any notices for the weekly sheet. Also, don't forget to let her know if you want a name added/removed from the sick list.
- WEDDINGS & BAPTISMS To book your special service please contact Emma by phone (0151 228 2426) or to arrange an appointment.