Notices for week beginning 22nd March 2015
Details of regular service times.
||Holy Communion |
||9.30am ||Church Cleaning|
Next Sunday, Palm Sunday Music includes: When o'er the steeps of Olivet - Maunder & From the throne of his cross - Stainer Plus at 7pm Maunder's Olivet to Calvary
- MAY FAYRE 4th MAY COUNTDOWN: 6 Weeks to go!
- APCM St Anne's APCM will follow our service on Sunday 22nd March. All Welcome. Our electoral roll is now closed until after the APCM. Election sheets for Churchwarden, Sidespeople and PCC are on the notice board. If you are on the electoral roll and wish to put your name forward please do so.
- OLIVET TO CALVARY Next Sunday evening St Anne's is hosting a 'Come and Sing' event on behalf of the Royal School of Church Music - performing Maunder's 'Olivet to Calvary'. We will have two professional soloists and singers from all over the Diocese are more than welcome to join in. Tickets are only £5 (inc a glass of wine)
- CONFIRMATION On Sunday 24th May St Anne's will be hosting a Confirmation Service. All children who will be entering year 5 or above are invited to enquire about joining our classes. Adults are also very welcome to join us.
- DO YOU SHOP ONLINE? If so, please register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk and the retailers you shop with will make a donation to us AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU! We have raised over £130 so far. See Emma for more information
- YOUTH GROUP The Youth Group next meets Friday 24th April. Young people yr 5 and over very welcome. 7.30pm, 50p each. For more information please see Victoria Allen or contact her on 07742 632995 or see Moira Winder.
- PARKING As a courtesy to those who live in Cheadle Avenue can people please park in the car-park or on the church side of the road before parking on the resident's side. Thank You.
- LOGS Logs are available at £3/bag. So if you, family or friends have an open fire or wood burner please see Emma for a bag. With enough notice, home delivery may also be available for those without transport. So far we have raised £484!
- 100 / 50 CLUB Congratulations to last month's winners. This continues for both parishes, and raises important funds each month. Please see Eve (St Annes) or Sheila (St Pauls) to check that you are up-to-date with your subs. Thank you. Next draw: 29th March.
- NOTICES please Emma by 10am Wednesday morning if there are any notices for the weekly sheet. Also, don't forget to let her know if you want a name added/removed from the sick list.
- WEDDINGS & BAPTISMS To book your special service please contact Emma by phone (0151 228 2426) or to arrange an appointment.