Notices for week beginning 19th July 2015 -
Details of regular service times.
||School Leavers Service|
||Morning Prayer |
||NO Toddler Group - End of term|
Next Sunday, St Anne's Patronal Festival with Holy Baptism Music includes: Magnificat - Dyson in D, If ye love me - Wilby & Insanae - Haydn
- PATRONAL FESTIVAL NEXT WEEKEND we have our Patronal celebration to enjoy on 26th July. ALL VERY WELCOME TO COME AND CELEBRATE. There will be a buffet and BBQ after our Eucharistic Celebrations. Please note that this service starts at 11am and not 10am. Contribution lists for the buffets will soon be on the notice board - please do sign up to bring something if possible.
- DO YOU SHOP ONLINE? If so, please register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk and the retailers you shop with will make a donation to us AT NO EXTRA CHARGE TO YOU! We have raised over £195 so far. See Emma for more information
- YOUTH GROUP The Youth Group is not meeting until September, please look for more information very soon. As a reminder, Young people yr 5 and over very welcome. 7.30pm, 50p each. For more information please see Victoria Allen or contact her on 07742 632995.
- PARKING As a courtesy to those who are less able and towards those who live in Cheadle Avenue can people please park in the car-park or on the church side of the road before parking directly outside the Church (by vestry door) or on the resident's side of Cheadle Avenue. Thank You.
- LOGS Logs are available at £3/bag. So if you, family or friends have an open fire or wood burner please see Emma for a bag. With enough notice, home delivery may also be available for those without transport. So far we have raised £529!
- 100 / 50 CLUB Congratulations to last month's winners. This continues for both parishes, and raises important funds each month. Please see Eve (St Annes) or Sheila (St Pauls) to check that you are up-to-date with your subs. Thank you. Next draw: 26th July.
- NOTICES please Emma by 10am Wednesday morning if there are any notices for the weekly sheet. Also, don't forget to let her know if you want a name added/removed from the sick list.
- WEDDINGS & BAPTISMS To book your special service please contact Emma by phone (0151 228 2426) or to arrange an appointment.